Arizona Estate Planning
You and Your Family are Entitled to Peace of Mind
Richelsoph Law Office, PC is an Arizona Estate Planning law firm owned and operated by attorney Russ Richelsoph. We are committed to estate plans that work. Using our Lasting Legacy Estate Planning Process™, we create, maintain, and settle living trust based estate plans that give our clients and their families peace of mind in the Greater Phoenix area.
Why Should You Create an Estate Plan?
Peace of Mind for You and Your Family
- Control your property while your are alive and well.
- Plan for you and your loved ones if you become disabled.
- Give what you have, to who you want, when you want, and the way you want.
- Assure that your wisdom is transferred along with your wealth.
Most Estate Plans Don't Work
The dirty little secret of estate planning is that most estate plans don't work.
Why Don't Most Estate Plans Work?
- Form documents that don't address your family's desires and needs.
- Assets that have not been properly titled.
- Estate plans that have not been kept up to date.
- Lack of instructions and surprise fees and expenses when it is time to settle the estate.
Lasting Legacy Estate Planning Process™
Lasting Legacy Estate Plans™ work because we address the four deficiencies of traditional estate planning:
- Personalized Counseling to Create Your Estate Plan
Most people do not even know what options are available to them when creating an estate plan. We take the time to educate you so you understand what is possible with an estate plan. We take the time to educate you, so you can make informed estate planning decisions.
- Proper Titling of Your Assets So They Are Part of Your Living Trust
If you have a living trust, but your assets are not properly titled to the trust, then your estate might still have to go through the probate process. We ensure that your estate is properly funded, so that when the call does come, we can assure your loved ones that everything is in order.
- Formal Review Process to Keep Your Living Trust Up to Date
Your estate plan is not a magic book. Just like your car, it needs to be maintained in order to work properly. Reviewing your plan on an annual basis protects your intentions from changes in your personal situation, changes in the law, and changes due to learning (experience).
- Planned Settlement Process
When it is time to settle your estate, there is already a plan of what needs to be done, how it is going to get done, and how the settlement process will be paid for.